USAA Summer 2005 Internship Opportunities
USAA is interested in hiring four students as Summer 2005 interns in San Antonio, TX. The internships involve placement within USAA's claims organizations. Two interns will be placed in Subrogation and two would go into the Staff area (projects).
This is a paid internship; furthermore, USAA is providing a $1000 housing stipend for each summer intern.
If you are interested in applying for this internship, email your resume to Jennifer Boslin at the address Jennifer.Boslin@usaa.com. Ms. Boslin is Sr. Staffing Advisor with USAA in San Antonio, TX, and her telephone number is (210) 498-6202.
Overview of USAA Summer 2005 Internship Opportunities
USAA is a member-owned Fortune 500 company dedicated to facilitating the financial security of members of the military and their families. USAA owns and manages $73 billion in assets. The Company has more than 21,000 employees and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, with offices throughout the United States, in the United Kingdom and Germany.
USAA is recognized for superior service and dedication to member needs, setting high standards for excellence in the financial services industry. It is also recognized as one of the best places to work in America, offering a world-class environment, benefits, training, and continuing education.
The continued success of USAA is dependent on employing the right people in the right positions. We welcome highly motivated, bright, and talented individuals into our organization.
USAA is hiring for Summer Interns in the Property & Casualty Claims organization with positions starting in June 2005. The position is located in San Antonio, TX.
The mission of the Property and Casualty Insurance Group is to provide USAA members, associates, and their families highly competitive property and casualty insurance products, efficiently delivered with exceptional levels of service and prudent risk management practices.
- Perform business functions within the Property and Casualty Insurance Group requiring basic knowledge of the principles and theories of insurance, risk management, and quantitative methods, and/or other business disciplines.
- Perform analysis and develop recommendations on claims and claims processes.
- Assist business partners in compiling reports based on analysis.
- Generate alternative solutions to challenges within the business.
- Proficient with the navigation and use of computer applications, including keyboard skills.
- Degree candidate in Insurance/Risk Management.
- Must provide current resume and transcript with proof of a minimum GPA of 3.0 overall and 3.25 in your major.
- Excellent oral and written communication, critical thinking, analysis and negotiation skills.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you are interested.